WOW!

Monday, November 08, 2010

No mood...

My frequency of blog updates is really going from bad to worse. Now I think it's at its WORST. Totally no updates at all. But really, everytime I reach home, all I wanna do is bathe, eat something nice, try to not let my dad catch me to do some housework and just curl up with a good book or something till it's time for bed.

Totally don't wanna touch my laptop at all. Just recently, I brought my laptop to work cuz boss wanted to do something. In the end, nothing was discussed, so I just left my laptop at the workplace. And guess what, I left it there for TWO freaking days. Okay, maybe it's not sucha big deal, but to me, it means something else. It means that I am growing up gradually now. When I was still in my teens, my laptop can NEVER leave me. I HAVE to surf the internet and go online EVERY NIGHT. If I don't, I'll be all jumpy and feel like I'm missing out on something REALLY important. (Read: Facebook updates.) HAHAH. Lame but yes.

That's why I can never understand how some people can do without computers and internet. Like my parents. But now I totally get it. You used to have sooo much time on your hands that you just spend it all away like that doing unimportant stuff. Now that you don't have the whole day to yourself, you just wanna spend whatever remaining time you have after work to do something meaningful. Okay, actually I still pretty much do mundane stuff with my remaining time, but that's not the point hor! The point is, as long as it makes me happy can already. Hahaha. Not to say that surfing the web doesn't make me happy, but they're just on a different level of happiness. I don't know how to put that in words sorry.

So many events have gone by ever since. I didn't even update on my 20th birthday! I do that like every year man. Now I just don't feel the drive anymore. Ever heard of "Once you start, you just can't stop"? I'm super like, "Once you stop, you just can't start". HAHAHA. Cereally.

 The only thing I look forward to on weekdays is a dinner date out with the girls or anyone else. But we don't meet everyday, so I'll just look forward to going home and hope momsie cook something sumptuous. Heh.

Anyways, enough of useless words. Today is Pepper's 3rd birthday! Can't believe she has been with us for so long. I know 3 years not that long actually, but...it is in some ways. I don't know what I'm talking about anymore cuz I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. But here's one photo of the birthday celebration we had for her. HEEE.

























HAHAHAHA! We dyed her fur pink!  No, it was the cake that got stained on her fur. This photo got me laughing all the time just cuz you can only see her cute nose and no eyes! Okay, you don't get it. Moving onnnn...











Happy birthday Peepss!!! Love you sooo much you can never imagineeeee! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment