WOW!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Top Ten Purchases

...so far that is. Hahaha. I'm sure I'm gonna get more awesome purchases as time goes by. Right? Hope so. Heh.

My blog is not updated cuz my life is always the same. Mon - Fri = Work + OT sometimes. Sat - Sun = Slack + go out sometimes. Hahaha. Same old, same old.

So since I can't be bothered to update about my life which nobody is interested in anyways, I shall just blog about general topics which everyone can relate to. I like reading about things like that. Hahaha. Okily then. I shall start nowww~

No. 10

 Queen sized bed.

Of course this is not my bed, but it's something I want anyways. I have wished for a poster bed ever since I knew how a poster bed looks like. So princessy! And technically, I didn't buy the bed myself. My parents did. But I slept in it lah, so should be the same meaning. Hahaha. Love rolling around on the bed when fats is not sleeping on it. She takes up too much space that ah gua. Hahaha. Kidding. But yes, I do LOVEEE my big bed now. Heh. Much better than ah gua double decker beds. Hate the climbing up and down and the fact that I'm so close to the ceiling, some lizard might just shit on my face. PUI.



No. 9

Starhub HubStation

Don't really know the exact name lah, but everyone should know what it is right! SCV should be the more common term used. Once again, parent's money, but who cares? Hahaha. This little box has brought me countless hours of entertainment when I have nothing to do at home. My favourite channels are Disney Channel (DUH. WHO DOESN'T LOVE THAT CHANNEL.), HBO, Star Movies, Karaok Channel (Thank god my dad loves singing, if not this channel will not exist on my box!) just to name a few. My new favourite channel is HBO on demand just cuz it's showing Sex and The City. Hahaha. Adore that show.



No. 8

 Pink Nintendo DS Lite

I bought this back in 2007. And it was the most expensive thing I have ever spent on. I think. Hahaha. I never thought that I would get myself a gaming console because I never liked playing those psp games or phone games. Find them so boring and pointless, like don't know what I am playing for like that. But after playing Taiko Drums and Phoenix Wright on JSJ's DS, I AM SO SUPER HOOKED. I just HADDD to get one like IMMEDIATELY. Which I did in the end. Hahaha. Up till now, I still super love it and I wanna play my Professor Layton! Dammit, haven't got it still!!!! =(



No. 7


Creative ZEN mp4

I bought this at a refurbished price, so it's much cheaper than normal retail price. I have already 1000+ songs inside and I think can put a few more. 16GB is pretty awesome in my opinion. It can load videos also. I have watched Family Guy, Enchanted, The Game Plan and many more movies! Bought this with Sarah Jane, but that ah gua's one didn't last and she changed it to another one. Suay max. Hahaha. I'm glad I got the tough one. Oopsie. Heh. OH! The pink earphones are also another good buy. Just slightly over 20 if I remember correctly. Lasted me for about 2 years already and still going strong! And in such a lovely shade of pink somemore! Love max.



No. 6

Hair chopsticks

This is one of my CHEAPEST buys. I think I got it at Aries for 50 cents only lor! And you can use it forever, that is if you're not too violent with it. Cuz I broke my first one when I twisted it forcefully into my hair. My hair rocks I know. Hahaha. It's super easy to use and it looks stylish also! I bring it to camps, chalets, slumber parties at my friend's place. Super convenient when you wanna get your hair off your shoulders. And if you're outside eating, you drop one chopstick on the floor, you can just use the one in your hair if you're too lazy to get another clean chopstick! HAHAH.
No. 5
 Velcro fringe holder

I have seen this around in various blog shops and thought they looked pretty interesting. But I never really got around to buying them. Until one fine day when I was walking around in Aries, I saw them. It was priced at 1 dollar. Cheaper than some of the blog shops, so I just bought it and thought what have I got to lose right. Somemore it's pink, so chio. HAHAH. Bimbotic yes I know. So I went home and tried it and it really works well! It keeps your fringe in place when you wanna apply make-up or skin care. The best part is that it doesn't crimp your fringe like normal hair clips does. So I strongly recommend every girl to get it. Guys can get it too if you want. There's blue colour if you find pink too gay. Heh.

No. 4

Box-like bag from Bangkok

I got this for less than 10 bucks from BKK. It looks small, but it actually can store lotsa things inside! I can put one umbrella and still put a nike bottle! Bag space is awesome!! And the design is super cute. I saw this in Spore and it's selling for 25 bucks! Thank god I went to BKK. It took me quite some time to find this bag, Linnie would know. I kept pestering her to help me see. HAHA. I was sooo happy when I finally found it and bought it immediately even without any bargaining. HEH.


No. 3

Casio Baby-G Pink Digital Watch

I have been wanting to buy a pink baby G digital watch for many years, but didn't manage to find one that catches my eye. The ones that caught my eyes are much too expensive. But this one cost me $45 bucks if I remember correctly. It's selling at a much cheaper price now. Bought it at JP with Sarah Jane. I remember I saw Ah Ni and Chee How in Sasa on that very same day and she pinched me. AH GUA. Hahaha. The battery power is good. Nearing 2 years already it still works well. Although the strap is kinda dirty and the screen has one visible scratch on it, it's still as lovely as I bought it. Now this is the ONLY watch that is working. My other hello kitty watches all NO BATTERY! Hahaha. I haven't gotten around to replacing their batteries yet. Procrastination number 1 hello? Heh. So I wear this watch with just about everything, even with chio formal dresses. Doesn't matter lah. Still chio. HAHAH.

No. 2

Coloured contact lenses

I used to think wearing coloured contact lenses looks weird and fake. I saw someone wearing orange contact lens before and I find that it looks sooo scary! That totally put me off and I told myself I'll NEVER wear coloured contacts. Now look what happened. It's everywhere, everyone is wearing it. And the funny thing is...it actually looks really good on them! Unlike the scary orange eyes I saw when I was 12. I still remember where I saw it. MEDIACORP STUDIOS. When I went to watch Vaness Wu from F4. HAHAH! God! I marvel at the power of my memory sometimes. HAHAHAH. I have tried brown and grey lenses and it looks okay. I also like black lenses that magnifies your iris. The freshlook illuminate if I'm not wrong. I got a free 3 day-trial kit and it looks really natural and pretty. I might get that and pink colour lens soon. HEE. So fun!



No. 1

Pepper!!!!!

Of course it's none other than my lovely baby cutest ever little princessy puppy dog, Pepper!!! I swear she's the most precious thing to me in the whole wide world! If there's a fire and I can only save one thing, it's definately gonna be her! Awww...WHY SHE SO CUTE ONE!!! It's the best 400 bucks (and counting) spent in my entire life up till now. I have never regretted making that impulsive buy on that fateful day at Pet Movers. Heee. I'm soooo glad we 先斩后奏 man! Heng Bra has enough balls to just take out his card and swipe, if not I think up till now, I will still be cooing over other people's dogs and never my own! Thank godddddd.


And there you have it! My top ten purchases. Kinda nonsensical and random, but at least it's something to read and look at. Hahaha.

Ho la, parents teachers meeting on saturday! I IS SCARED. Hope the parents don't scold meee! Hope they appreciate the efforts we put into the year book also!!

Bye all! And hope you have a nice day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment