WOW!

Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011~

I really cannot believe it's already 2011 and I'm 21 this year! Like...say what? 2010 has been a pretty smooth-sailing year for me. Not totally awesome, but not bad lah. Although I hate the 3 months when I was jobless and stayed at home all day and have to listen to my parent's scolding and have to endure everyone's questionable looks when I told them I have no idea what to do for my future.

But it's okay. That's not gonna happen anymore! At least, I HOPE it won't. Heh. Seriously many thanks to Bucky for introducing this job to me and I hope all's gonna be swellllllllll.

Veh lazy to sum up my 2010 cuz it's troublesome and I have nothing much to talk about cuz I pretty much spent my days either slacking or working. Hahaha. Fine...I shall write something out.

In 2010, I...
-graduated from NYP.
-was a stay home maid for 3 months.
-found a job.
-choreographed my own dance. (the dance was lame but efforts counts!)
-fell in love with kids. (so gonna miss them! *sobs* )
-attended my first parent-teacher meeting...AS A TEACHER. (feels kinda proud to say this. HAHAH.)
-Can't think of anything interested to write already lah!

Let's wish that 2011 will be a totally awesome year for me!

Looking forward to...
-the countless 21st birthday bashes I'm gonna attend! (Already invited to 3! Can't wait!)
-CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
-XMAS! (I know it just ended, but I seriously LURRRVVEEE xmas too much!)
-MY TAIWWAN TRIP! Totally cannot STOP harping on this fact. Hahaha.



I is gonna miss you little brats veh much! Balian not included thank you veh much.

OKILY! With that, I end the first post of 2011 and welcome the year with open arms!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment