WOW!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Updates!

Just came back from a cruise not long ago and boy, was it fun! Hahaha. Still having withdrawal symtoms. Fats and I are currently smitten with guys from other Asian countries. Namely, Philippines and Thailand. WAHAHA! ASN said, "Eew!" I would totally say that if I didn't went for the cruise trip. Hahaha.

Before you guys go judging me, lemme ask you.

How can you resist guys looking like THIS???


















 I have no idea what the mosiac is for. Hahah. He lookes pretty decent to me. Maybe some of you might not find him attractive enough lah. But still pretty cute what no?

Fine, next.




















Is he handsome or is he handsome?? Okay, he did cheat a little in the looks department since he's half-german. KNS. Most thai guys look NOTHING like that. No offense. Hahah. He's the male lead in the thai movie I was talking about! Super sweet. PLEASE GO AND WATCH KAY. Just bear with the gay sounding thai language for awhile, you'll get used to it as the movie goes on cuz you'll be too engrossed in the storyline. Hahaha.

NAH! WATCH! 
Title : First love ( A little thing called love)

Sighhh, why doesn't this kind of things happen? And why is he SO CUTE!!? Stupid half german of a thai. Hahah.


Aiyah suan le. Nobody will understand except fats. I gotta stop having nonsense thoughts in my mind! SO TIRING.

Nights all. OT hell week starts NOW. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment