WOW!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Project for Mother's Day Celebrations!

Mother's Day is just around the corner. Or rather, this coming Sunday. Hahah. Don't think we're gonna spend a huge sum of money on getting a present for momsie. Since both my paternal and maternal families are celebrating it, one during lunch and one during dinner, I was thinking of baking stuff for the mothers! Is that an awesome idea or is that an awesome idea? Hahaha.

But then again, if I have to bake, say, a cupcake for each mother, there would be like 20 mothers or so! Oh my, not an easy feat. Hahaha. There's still the cost of ingredients, what kinda flavours, designs, etc, etc. Wow, maybe it's not sucha good idea after all. Hahah.

Nevertheless, I'll try my best to make it work. I think every girl likes to recieve sweet surprises no? Hopefully yes! Hahaha. I know I do. I don't know about aunties. MUAHAHA.


Okily then! Shall go research more recipes and designs and bug ASN for tips and stuff to use! HEE.


Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment