WOW!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Letter 1 : My best friend

Dear Best friend,

I actually don't know who I am writing it to specifically just cuz I think I don't have a best friend. I used to have one in primary school but she moved away and we somehow don't contact much anymore. Whenever I read chicklit novels, there's bound to be a best friend to the female lead. And that best friend will always do whatever it takes to make her friend happy. I have always wanted one like that. A friend to stay by me through thick and thin and to share whatever happiness and joy that's going on in my life. I want to call my best friend right after something awesome happened between my crush and me and tell her EVERY SINGLE DETAIL without her asking for it. I want to tell her when I'm having problems with my family or feeling just the slightest bit down and complain to her like no tomorrow and she will totally understand how I feel and listens to my nonsensical rants. I want to go do fun and interesting stuff with her which most people usually won't do at last minute's notice. I want to call her when I have absolutely nothing to do and just put the phone to my ear even when neither of us are talking. Many other things I would love to do with my best friend. If I have one, that is.

I always thought it was easy to find a friend like that. But growing up, I realized it's not. People change and so do their thinkings. What might seem fun to one, seems lame to another. They get caught up in their own lives and don't really seem to be interested in others. It is a little sad in a way, to see reality like that.

But that being said, I am very very grateful for the girls I have in my life. Although I don't really tell them every single detail in my life to them and they sometimes have to ask to get it out of me, but I tell them pretty much everything. And we do silly things together and hang out with each other often. I especially love just chilling at someone's place even when we're not doing or saying anything. Just enjoying each other's company in silence. The most important thing is that they make me laugh like a mad woman whenever we're together. I'm glad we have pretty much the same interests and watch about the same shows and our humor level are the same. I guess I do not need a best friend after all. I'm happy with you guys!



我 is 非常爱你们!! ♥ 




With lotsa ♥, hugs and kisses,
The girl who realized she doesn't need a best friend to be happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment