WOW!

Sunday, August 07, 2011

21...

21 is quite a significant number for almost everyone. Especially when you're turning 21 years old. It's the time when you're legal enough to do pretty much everything without going through your parents' consent. Well, I mean, there are stuff that you still need advice from your parents. But at least even if they are against it and you really wanna do it, JUST DO IT. Nobody can stop you. Nobody can question you asking if you're mature enough. Cuz YOU ARE. And that's just the power of turning 21. It's pretty awesome in a way. Heh.

So in my group of close girlfriends, all of them had already turned 21. I'm the only one left. Well, it doesn't matter much to me. Cuz I still feel like a little girl even though I'm 21 this year already. Nothing has changed since last year when I started working. Everything still feels the same and IS the same. The only thing that has changed is my age and that's not really important. Time just pass so fleetingly by. And it can neither be stopped nor slowed down. We just gotta accept it as it is. And I'm kinda typing rubbish here already.

This blog is like half-dead already. I have millions of back dated posts which I have absolutely zero mind to do. HAHAHA. Seriously. Once you started working full-time, updating your blog is one of the LAST things on your mind. My laptop has not been turned on for a few months! CAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!? My main online social media device is my Blackberry. Thank god for it. Hopefully there'll be more cooler apps like the iphone's soon.

Anyways, like I said, I'm turning 21 soon. My friends have been urging me to throw a party or just a small private one for close friends. But I really don't feel like it. It's not so much of the money spent. I don't mind spending the money if everyone is gonna have fun together. But I just don't wanna be in the limelight! It's so embarrassing. God. I dislike everyone crowding around me and singing me a birthday song. I dislike everyone treating me a little more special than usual just cuz it's my birthday. I dislike having to mingle and entertain different group of friends just cuz it's my party and I have to talk to everyone to be a good hostess. I don't wanna be no hostess at a party. I just wanna attend the party and eat lovely food. Which is kinda impossible if you're the birthday girl. So...NO PARTY. Hahaha,

Okily, since nobody ever reads this blog anymore. I think it's okay to post the nonsensical stuff I feel like getting. Hahaha. Mostly Hello Kitty. HEH!





It's a hello kitty touch screen phone!! HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THIS!!? HAHAHA!! It'll be so cool if your phone rings and you whip this THING out. The whole world will go like "WHUDDDD???" In either a good way or bad lah. All subjected to personal preference. Hahaha. My favourite is the white coloured one. HEH. I really MIGHT just get it if it doesn't cost a bomb. TEE HEE. So bimbo but so cute!


This is a blackberry portable charger. SO CUTE! She hui is right. Now no need to pay copy right fees for making hello kitty products, so more and more kitty products. WHICH IS AWESOME FOR ME! Cuz I can get all the cute stuff at a fraction of the price. WHEE~ The eyes of the kitty will light up in blue colour when it's charging your blackberry. HOW CUTE IS THAT!? But 40plus bucks for this. I wonder if it's too expensive? Will give more thought on this. =)

I suddenly don't know how to continue this post already. So I guess it's bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment