WOW!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Letter 2 : My (Current) Crush

If I was much younger, say...in secondary school. I will think of someone almost instantly for this letter. But since I am no longer THAT young girl (not that I'm old now anyways. TSK,), I actually have to think of who to address this letter to.

My crushes change rapidly nowadays. Mostly are people you see on the TV. HAHAH. I'm superficial yes, BUT WHO CARES. So I'm going to write about my current crush now. A character on this Korean Show, every Mon-Fri, 11pm - 12pm on Channel 8.


Dear Manager,

Although I have seen you a few times, I still didn't get the chance to actually know your name. That's because everyone calls you Manager, or something I don't really remember. Hahaha. I wasn't attracted to you at first sight, because you don't look THAT handsome anyways. HEH. And you were always being mean to Huaxin just because she's an ajumma (auntie in Korean). I had no idea all your nastiness would eventually lead to love.

It's nice how much care and concern you shower on Huaxin, even though she's a divorced woman with a kid and an annoying ex-husband. You protect her with your life and you treat her like she's the most precious treasure in the world. I didn't realize you were that tall until you stood next to that ah gua husband of hers and grabbed him up by the collar. That was one scene I can never forget. How romantic and chivalrous of you to threaten him. Hahaha.

Another scene I keep replaying in my mind was when you came out of the house with your unbuttoned shirt. WHY WERE YOU HIDING YOUR HOT BODY ALL THIS TIME IN THAT SUIT WHICH MADE YOU LOOKED OH SO DASHING!? Anyways, your body was something all girls AND guys would lust after.

After watching your show, I'll often fantasize about a young eligible bachelor going all out to win my heart even though I'm already not as attractive as before. Seriously, does it ever happen in real life? I wonder. Although I don't want to be like Huaxin, divorced cuz her husband had an affair outside, it doesn't hurt to have a young and hot admirer does it now? TEEHEE. Almost every woman after they turn 30 will not say no to someone like that. I mean you can flirt what right. Don't need to get involved. HAHAH! OMG, I'm horrible. Okay okay, crush only. Does not mean anything.

I'll stop being sucha love-struck fool. But I'll still sleep at 12am every weekday just to see you baby. HAHAHA!

With Lots of Love And A Little Bit Of Lust,
The noble girl who sacrificed sleep for you causing her to be damn tired next day at work

No comments:

Post a Comment