WOW!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

20 Facts About Me

I was tagged by Xinyi sometime back on Instagram to reveal 20 facts about me. Seriously, I am quite an uninteresting person, so asking me to think of 20 (interesting?) facts was quite a feat. Thus, I procrastinated till today. Since I am trying to revive this dying blog, I thought why not blog about it instead of posting it on Instagram where you can only have ONE stoopsie square photo representing ALL your 20 facts. SILLY GOOSE.

Okily, without further ado. Here are 20 BORING facts about me, which most of you probably already know. HEH.


1. I am taller than most SINGAPOREAN girls. 

Kindly note that it is only girls in Singapore. When I was younger, I thought that I was really tall, towering all my friends and stuff. And I WAS the tallest girl in my primary school. When I was in Primary 6 that is. HEH. Anyways, when I started travelling, I realized that I am actually pretty average. The girls overseas, especially the Caucasians, are effin tall! I really wonder what they eat. Of course, some are definitely due to genes, cuz I saw them with their parents and it's like WHOA. 

Then, back in Singapore, I met XINYI. Yes, the same one who tagged me. MUCH TALLER THAN ME AND ALSO YOUNGER. BIAO. And I also got to know Cindy, WHO IS LIKE A 1.8M TALL? Or is she taller than that? So now, when people commented that I am very tall, I'm like, "Actually. No. Just taller than you that's all." TEEHEE.


2. I AM OBSESSED WITH HELLO KITTY.



This obsession started when I was 14. I have no idea how it all came about. I mean, I always had a penchant for pink, girly and cute stuff, but for no particular characters. But when I was 14, it suddenly took over my life. Got pretty out of hand at one point where I would scour every single shop that sells Hello Kitty merchandise and stay there for hours. Glad my friends were patient enough to accommodate my obsession. Now I am definitely still in love. But not obsessed. Hahah. That is too strong a word. I only go for merchandise that are practical. Meaning, no stuffed toys/items that can only be used for display purposes. Guess I'm a grown woman now huh. Hahhaa.

3. I think my dog smells good regardless of how many days she has not showered.



Even love her doggy breath. SHE IS JUST SOOO CUTE NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR HOW SHE SMELLS. The nose never lies. I guess it's true love. XOXO.


4. I love anything strawberry flavoured.



Strawberry Ice Cream. Strawberry Jelly. Strawberry Cake. Strawberry Milk. Strawberry Hand Lotion. Strawberry Shower Foam. ANYTHING. 

BUT I AM NOT A FAN OF THE STRAWBERRIES THE FRUIT. Hahaha. Ironic much I know. I think I just like it for the pink colour, although they are actually red. Hahaha.


5. I like to talk in different accents just to annoy my friends. 



My favourite being the "cheena" accent. Inspiration comes from Lulu mostly. HAHAH. 
Yessi, Lulu speaka engerlis welly good, welly nicesi ah. 


6. Huge fan of anything Disney.



There is just something very magical about Disney-related stuff and I just can't put my finger on it. It's a pity not many of my friends share the same magical feelings with me. SAD. Still, I wish to visit every single Disneyland in the world! WHEEE!!!


7. Harry Potter is my favourite book series EVER. 



Like Disney, Harry Potter is another world filled with magic and fantasy. Although I know I will NEVER receive my letter from Hogwarts, I still enjoy re-reading and re-watching the movies. And of course, I SHALL VISIT THE WORLD OF HARRY POTTER EVENTUALLY. 
AND GET HIGH ON BUTTER BEER!!!!


8. I HAVE to know the trivia of every single movie I watched. 

It's a little habit of mine to IMDB a movie once I have watched it and read about the trivia so I can be a snotty know-it-all  share new knowledge with people around me. *fake smile*


9. I sometimes "watches" movies on Wikipedia.

I have done this many times. Reading the plot on Wikipedia instead of watching the movie. Usually applies to horror movies which I don't have the courage to watch but am dying to know what happened. Hahaha. 


10. Awesome memory. For useless information mostly. 

Hahaha. I tend to remember stuff that happened EONS ago when no one else could. Sometimes my friends do doubt the credibility of my memories, but I have proved it too many times that it is the real deal man. Now, why doesn't it work properly when I was studying for my exams and all, I will never know. 


FINALLY 10 FACTS ALREADY!

WAIT. WHAT. 

CRAP. IT'S FOR 20 FACTS.

THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT.



11. Many people think I am slim. But will be shocked to find out my weight.

I AM GETTING HEAVIER EACH DAY.
AND I AM DOING NUFFIN ABOUT IT.
SO THERE. 
*gobbles down my strawberry desserts*


12. I prefer online shopping compared to shopping in the malls.

One word. LAZY.


13. I have diaries.

But have not been writing in them for the longest time ever. I do enjoy taking them out to read every now and then. And also to cringe at the childish things that mattered to me then. 
Oh. Also the language that I used. Urgh.


14. I am super auntie.

I would buy the cheapest stuff even though the difference is only a few cents. I would refuse to spend on things that are expensive, just cuz I feel that it's not worth it. I would scrimp on the lamest things. 

However, now that I am earning my own money, I don't mind splurging a bit now and then. However, I am still an auntie at heart. Thanks to my mum. Hahhaa.


15. I can splurge A LOT on skincare and anything that can improve my appearance.

That's why I hardly have any savings. BOOHOO. 


16. I used to pee in my bed almost every night. 

It lasted all the way till I was 12 or 13. HORRIBLE I KNOW. But I have absolutely no control over it. I will always dream that I was sitting on the toilet bowl and then just pee. Only to wake up to soaked sheets and blankets. Does that happen to you guys too?


17. I like to talk to myself in the mirror whenever I'm alone in the room.

How do you think my accents came to annoy people so much.


18. I am a serious hoarder.

Seriously. Just look at my room. 
No wait. Maybe not.


19. I can surf the internet for hours without getting bored.

I have no idea how can someone get bored while surfing the net. There is just much out there! It is NEVER ENDING.


20. I used to dislike my chinese name.

VERY MUCH. Cuz everyone just makes fun of it. Especially in Primary School. Really, why are the boys so immature? It came to a point where I sorta "blamed" my pops for giving me such a name and insisted he change a new name for me. Hahha. 

But as I grew older, I have learnt to love it. Also, I have many people telling me that it is a beautiful name. Now, THEY know what's good stuff. 

So to all those people who are STILL making fun of my chinese name, EAT SHIT AND DIE. 



AT LASTTTTTT. 

No dark secrets revealed. Cuz everyone is entitled to have some that will only be known to themselves. HEHEHEHEHE. 

KAYS BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment