WOW!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ah Ling's Sweet 18th Birthday Surprise @ West Coast!


which is damn bloody hot by the way. West Coast that is. haha...ah ling, be touched hor. We stayed in the hot hot sun for so long just to exchange for your one happy smile. I'm glad you didn't wear your contact lens. If not, you'll be able to see clearly and then the surprise would be ruined. wahaha...

Up next! Photos!!

Waiting patiently for the guest of honour and her B friend to arrive. haha...



"eh, don't anyhow take la..."


"eh wah liao...I think my hand damn smelly lor. Must be just now toilet...the tap spoil..."


"oh shit! I forgot all about the toilet's spoilt tap! No wonder my hand smells farnie too..."


I'm so gonna get my own yacht soon.



Literally is clear blue skies can.


"yay!! We're like holding on to a pillar!! We are like so happy!"


"Acherly, our real happiness is cuz of this!! Can you hear it moving in my tummy?"

"Do I really have to take responsibility for that bloody unsightly bump on her tummy? Don't feel like eh. sian..."


"heh heh. It's not her child, but she doesn't have to know that. Gonna rip her off till every cent belongs to me...and my child! wahahahahha!!!"


Sneak peek at the birthday cake.


The Pressie! Whoa...hip girl on plastic bag! She up up 抬起头 up up 举个手 can!! Jolin number 2! Although Jolin don't wear such tacky outfits and don't have bad hair either. Center parting is just simply disgusting. For her case, NO parting is even worse! wahaha...


Getting ready for her arrival!


Target with B friend spotted!


Surprise!!


Will you make a fish wish make a wish...


Lousy angle shot but I like it cuz she's wearing the watch we gave her last year! =]


Jie meis together forever! Not full though. Ah po and lao gao, you guys are missed! =]


Tom and B friend. (Tom=ah ling. Ah ling=Tom. Depending on my mood, I'll use either one. haha...so don't get all confused k.)


She's a happy tom!!


Cut cake cut cake. You could practically feel ah buck's gaze burning into the cake. She's like famished. haha...


With the pressie!


shiny shiny mango cake!


Tissue pool! haha...cuz Uncle Tay forgot to bring the napkins or some sort for the cake, everyone just dug into their bags and threw out every packet of tissue paper they could find. Accumulated to this amount. Damn farnie.

No more photos liao. All with Ah Ling. You guys can go view her blog if you wanna see.

Went to teng's house to slack. HQ very long never go liao. wahaha..watched stupid farnie youtube videos and laughed like shit. Damn tired, so I slept while the others played mahjong.

Woke up and went Bali seafood restaurant for dinner. Ordered like so many food. But we managed to polish most of it up.

Sam sent us home and crossed bridge with xiang.

HOME SWEET HOME.

Nights people!!

Happy sweet 18th to Rachel dear!!


Replies~

HUITING: I got wear nice before what u NNP. Nobody will drool over me de lor. Unless their mouths got hole. wahaha...and pepper that time pee in her pan is LUCK one! She still anyhow do it!! URGH. Cbox done. Figuring ur imeen only. U ma fan kia. haha...

msXIANG: oh. ya hor. i forgot. lazy to take out ur link also. leave it there to fool kpos ba. wahaha...

sarahjane: ammonia what right? bought le, try le, no use de. thinking of buying a cage lor. lock her in! haha...

TOM: there it is! haha...can see? i didnt know u never lock it up le ma. haha. good good. i hope you had fun today my tom! LOVE YA!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]



No comments:

Post a Comment