WOW!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pasar Malam is my fav shopping place!


and buck's too I reckon. hahaha...pasar malam sells cheap stuffs, but interesting too. It's not C&C like some places it's C&G k. Cheap and good. haha...okay, I admit, there're bound to be some sub standard stuffs there, so you gotta be observant and go to every single stall to see how's the "market" like. haha...

Ah buck and I went on sat and we like what we saw. So whenever there's a pasar malam we know of, you can find us there. heh heh.

I LOVE PASAR MALAMS!!!

(although I don't even know what the heck it means. heh.)

Lynden, Siew, Ting and I attended the Clinique workshop today. We were late for like 15 mins? haha...Went in and sat in the very first row. Saw Eileen whom I haven't seen in like a million years. haha. Some facts were quite interesting. Like what is SPF, how do you know which one to buy that is best for your skin. But some were boring and I almost dozed off. heh. Lucky I didn't totally knock out.

Recieved free door gifts containing of Clinique products. Bloody small tube of sunblock, and some cream, clarifying lotion and whatnots packed in the medicine tablet form. All of us were like laughing at it. haha...But like what dumb says, better than nothing right. Some more the workshop is free lei. oh wells. Shan't complain. tee hee...

It's in a pretty pouch! Can great skin be created? yes. CLINIQUE.


The stuffs inside.


The sun block or something with a very high SPF of 40! Wow! I'll prance around in the hot hot sun for hours and I'll never get burnt!! HOORAY!


This is the one we were all laughing at. Packed in a medicine tablet form. wahaha...Consists of liquid facial soap mild, clarifying moisture lotion and drama- (mama) tically different moisturizing lotion. I know my cousin swear by the drama mama different moisturizing lotion. haha...

There's a TANGS sale in school at the atrium. So many people! Totally crowded. We just briefly glanced at the stuffs selling. There's a Clinique booth, buying eye shadows for dumb as her 21st birthday present. wahaha...

Saw Kaiyun and she actually knows who I am. Shocked. haha...

Might be going again tomorrow to take a better look. At the sale, not kaiyun you silly billy!

Anyways, I got my GO! card! wahaha...very happy cuz I think it's pretty! Although I would be much happier if it's in PINK. But oh wells, blue seems like the official colour for POSB. heh. No choice luh. Shall hao lian to bra when he comes home, cuz he was the one who wanted a GO! card since like forever? heh heh.

whoo hoo!! Happy or what? HAPPY! Not what this time. haha. You GO! girl! Don't ask me go where hor. Slap your nnp uh.




For yeo ting ting who kept requesting photos of this girl. Nah! See la see la! haha...

JOKE OF THE DAY:

Siew and I were looking through SHOUT magazine, an overseas magazine that Vanessa lent us. So I was just flipping through where there was this page on all the Hollywood hunks and who is your dream hunk this kinda shit. There was Zac Efron, David Beckham and I could'nt remember more. heh. Sorry. Siew was saying that there was this guy who was like damn cute and handsome who wasn't on the list. So I asked her who.

Siew: Neh...he acted in that movie. He very cute one.

Me: Which movie? haha...

Siew: *thinking hard* Ah, he acted in the...HARBOUR FRONT!

Me: *started to giggle hysterically* You mean Josh Harnett? *still giggling*

Siew: Ah ya!! Josh Harnett! He very handsome lor!

Me: *giggling still* Yea. Pearl harbour, not harbour front. *giggle and giggle some more*

Siew: ya. Pearl Harbour. *seems not to realize her mistake*

Me: You said Harbour Front. *giggle*

Siew: hah? I did? wahahaha...I didn't know eh!! I got say Harbour Front ah?? I didn't even realize!!

*laugh and laugh and laugh*

Tomorrow got Visual Basic test. Georgie!! Impart all your knowledge to me!!! hahaha...

Someone's getting me REEEALLY irritated...

Replies~

via: You sha dap. YACHT!!!!

msXIANG: ok ok! stop getting all excited. Come see when you free then. haha...

TOM: yay! Thanks Tom! Via sucks. BFFs forever!! With Harry too!! tee hee hee tee.

shepardjane: zou sucks more than I lor. BZE! wahaha...what luh. One little plastic bag can let u laugh like mad, than one whole cardboard box you die of laughing? haha...zou sucha idiot! You spay zourself ah!! I hate zou loads too!! BZE!!! hahahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment