WOW!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I want this one can...? PRISSSHHHHH~~~~





I want the High School Musical 2 piano score!! I think one of the bookstores in Vivo got sell. Not cheap eh. 30 plus if I'm not wrong. wahaha...

Anyone knows where I can find the High School Musical 1 piano score also? Lemme know if you guys have seen it anywhere in singapore k? Thanks loads!!

Went to Buck's house to have dinner today. Teng came too. Husky has grown so big!! I don't know if it's her fur or cuz I've seen my small puny pepper for too long already. Long time no see husky. haha...still as beautiful as ever though. Having a flu according to mama buck. haha...Farnie. She bit me lor. PAIN! NAUGHTY GIRL!!! *whack* *OUCH!* Whack her own hand pain only sia. URGH.

Got money today!! HOORAY!! wahaha...gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme gimme~~~

And hor!! I'm very happy for ah ni and ah ling!! wahhaah...make friends make friends!!! TEE HEE HEE TEE!!

Replies~

THE cousin: yea!! a doggie!! wahaha...faster come my house and play!! and you can get your lipstick/gloss at e same time too!! hahahah...

msXIANG: okies!! Will go check it out soon man!!! Thanks! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

OuyangWudi: eh what luh. haha...sian luh. VB test when ah? This tuesday ah?? IM SCARED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment