WOW!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nobody see what...


Stupid Yeo Ting Ting complained that I wear like kns to school. She says I always anyhow grab clothes and just throw it on. Which is true anyways. She wants me to wear at least something acceptable for once.

YOU MEAN I ALWAYS WEAR UNACCEPTABLE CLOTHES TO SCHOOL AH!!!?

I never knew clothes were categorised in acceptable and unacceptable. I see them as sexy and slutty. muahahaha...And I'm definitely not going for slutty. Whatcha say? YOU LIKE SLUTTY!!!? GOD! *cough*SLUT*cough*

That stupid nnp. haha...feel like strangling her. She hao lian kia always wear nice nice to school. Ralph Lauren logo big until shit. hahaha...yellow yellow dirty fellow some more!

Pepper is so naughty!!! She peed in my room!!! She's so gonna sleep outside all alone in the dark tonight and I don't care if she whines and barks. Nobody messes with ma room! HUMPH!!! *shakes fist*

No comments:

Post a Comment