WOW!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

*Cough Cough*


Throat's killing me!!! I don't even feel like swallowing my own saliva cuz it hurts way too much!! But then again, you can't expect me to keep going to the toilet to spit right? So I just have to deal with the pain. GOD!! Who the hell invented sore throats!!!? TO HELL WITH YOU!!!

Anyways...went to via's house for tiramisu and I must say I love it!! Lazy buck don't wanna come. NONE FOR YOU!! hahahahah...

Then teng, via and xiang came my house to see pepper. That scaredy cat dripped urine once she saw them. Always the case when she sees new faces. hahaha...NAUGHTY GIRL!!

Networking and RAD test tomorrow. Not exactly my strongest subjects. oh wait. I don't HAVE a strong subject! DAMN. Wish me luck everyone! I can do this!!

Byes~~~

*coughs coughs* ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Replies~

sarahjaney: I'm candy chew may i help chew?? you don't like chew? den dont chew! wahahha...

Tjovian: hello there thomas!! You mean jolin's song zhao pai dong zuo?? you and leng ah?? haha. u 2 damn lames la. dance for me to see!! wahahha...

Buck: pls hor. have some self respect and dont so don't want face can! is ur face really URGH, so i URGH lor. wahahaha...and i won...*finger on right temple* der...*finger on left temple* muahahahahaha!!!! he rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment