WOW!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Burf Day to EUUUU~~~


Happy 18th Birthday to SimKimTack!! wahahha...ding ding...dong dong...

went to PartyWorld to celebrate. Seriously, never celebrate birthdays with guys. ANYHOW THROW CAKE ONE!

Stupid Lionel throw until his own bag. muahahha...SERVES YOU RIGHT.

I joined them late but heng ah, never miss the highlights. hahaha...

Shujian was so nice to decorate one whole cake for kim tack la. but the guys ah...destroyed it in one big SMASH. Poor shujian and kim tack. thumb tack, tic tac...ok stop.

The real birthday cake was a strawberry one I think. And it was GOOD. Lynden must be haolian-ing now, cuz it was her who chose it. When she said take the pink cake, alvin and I were like..."eh. not your birthday lei. why take a pink one?? don't want la. take the chocolate one."

Lynden still replied "I treat zuer good ma. she loves pink, so take pink one lor." sorry, also not my birthday can. hahahah...but ok la. GOOD CHOICE.

Almost everyone who was present sang...except for alvin and the SORE THROATS. Namely, lynden and me. sucks being a sore throat-er. hahaah...

Was very surprised to see that the guys in our class is damn BUAY PAISEH one. I mean, I know hanwei and lionel is DON'T WANT FACE one la. But yea, never thought that johnny and kim tack also dare to sing. Was laughing so much at johnny's singing!!! You sang well la johnny. No other meaning. wahahhah...

Siew and Ting went home first. Lynden accompanied me till 7 and we left the 4 guys (john, tack, lion and han wei) singing till 8pm?

Had tuition with Cheyenne and was damn tired. OOPSIE. hahaha...

Anyways, I'm sure everyone had fun today!! Let's do this again for Johnny!!! WITHOUT the cake smashing that is. hahahaha...

Joke sometime last week

Siew and I were asking ting about what her dad do for a living.

Ting: I don't know lei.

Siew and me:where got people don't know their father's occupation one???

Ting: I only know what is the name of his rank.

Siew and me: ok. what is it?

Ting: Director.

Me: wah liao eh. director you also don't know ah? Neh! The make movies one la!!

*everyone laughs*

Replies~

fanni: what lar! im going tomorrow and u lazy bum dont wanna come school!!! YOU BETTER GO SCH 2MR!!! YOU SUCK! HATE U TOO!

SIEW: you wanna play yoyo hah? go and buy one la. although it's like so OUT already. hahaha...

HUITING: I'm not online!!! I was in bed sleeping!! Imma good girl!!! WHEE~~ ima nanji desuka?? hahaha...

sarahjaney: eh you. sha dap. i hate you and you hate chew! haiyo. why hate yourself??? WHERE THE HELL AH?? MA EMAIL!!! IRRITATING SHIT!!!

TOM: yea, i'll take care of myself. By next week, im all ready for our DATE!! tee hee hee tee!! LOVE U TOO TOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment