WOW!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pasta Mania...Laughter Mania...


Yesterday, we went to Pasta Mania at Junti8n for lunch. It was just 2 mrt stops from our school and what with the 3 hour long break, we decided to go there.

At first, we were contemplating whether to go down RP or Junti8n. I wanted RP more cuz I really haven't seen ah po in the longest time, but looking at the hot hot sun who is simply showing no mercy, junti8n it is. hahahahah...sorry po. SOON K!!? hahaha...

Upon reaching Junti8n...we were all thinking on where to eat. Siew pointed to the directory and it answered our prayers. Each of us chose a place. I chose yoshinoya, siew chose MOS burger, ting chose LJS (which I omit from the list of choices cuz I don't like that place. wahahah!) and lynden chose Pasta Mania. Siew suggested eeney minnie miney mo. But we were really quite hungry, so ting said let's just go pasta mania. OFF WE GO!

Ordered 3 plates of creamy chicken and 1 volage or something. Lynden like. hahah...I was the only who didn't ordered a drink although I told them I wanted to. So ting took a straw for me. When I came back with no drink, she said "eh, I take straw for you." I told her I never buy drinks hence no need for the straw. Siew pointed to my water bottle and said "neh! you got a drink! hahaha..." So I put the straw in my water bottle and drank from it. They kept laughing at me.

I don't find it the least bit farnie...


ting is so irritating...hahaha...


she orh bi good ang mor jia gu lut cuz she can't close her mouth properly with the mould in her mouth. wahahaha...laugh la! laugh some more!!



I think they are secretly in love with me or something...

We had a good time in Junti8n...laughing at the slighest things and all. Damn silly. Went back to school with totally no mood for MDI. URGH. We were one of the last to leave. heh...

Today was farnie too...

Ting shouted as soon as she saw Mr Leonard Tay...

"eh leonard tay you cut your hair ah?"

All of us were stunned for a moment then started to react and laugh. hahahah...bloody random lor!! Joke of the day sia...hahahaha...

PS: Johnny~~~you like to eat cake right?? wahahahah...

Replies~~~

Lynden: hahaha...stupid name. no hello kitty neh mind. cake nice can liao. hahha...

SIEW: but i don't think you have skills...waahahah...

ben: rpar? wth la nan chiau. hahahaha...

OH! for kimtack's bday party photos...you can either go here or here! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment