WOW!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For Via Kia~~~



Happy 18th Birthday to my 1 year talking, 7 years fighting friend. wahahaha...

Today is your bloody birthday. The whole world is feeling so miserable now. haaaaa...

Oh Wells...Known you for like almost 8 years already. How unfortunate. URGH. Always irritating me with your countless stupid and dry wisecracks. NOT FARNIE already hor after listening to them for 8 years. Please think of some new ones and entertain yourself. Don't need to tell us. Thanks Loads...

Anyways...when we eating Billy Bombers hah!!!!??? I never eat before lei...FASTER!!! wahahaha...I'm feeling damn hungry as I am typing this. YOU SUCK.

I don't know what else to say le lei. Every year machiam say the same thing. Scolding you as usual. wahahahah...never mind la. Wu xim jiu ho la hor! heh.

And and...MY CARD hor!! Remember ah. Find one really beautiful picture of Vanessa ok!! I can provide it if you are incompetent. hahahah!!

Okay luh. Mo bo? I dedicate this whole post for eeeewwww....tee hee hee tee...

Feeling very reluctant...but okay la. Since it's your birthday...you biggest lor!!

LOVE YOU very little...haahaha...k la k la...LOADS LAR!!

Hope you enjoyed today with that little partaye with your friends!! They're so nice. Esp the *ahem* ah...hahaha...

SEE YA SOON NNP!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

No comments:

Post a Comment