WOW!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sakae Sushi...once again...


This time it's with family though. No more with JSJ! waahaha...if not, sar ah ja ne will scold again. hahaha...11 people YESTERDAY..bill came up to a total of 161 bucks including the 10% discount. Better than Lynden whose bill with her dear is like WHOA!! hahaha...
I love going out for food or shopping with family. I never ever bring any money with me when I'm with them. I just don't see the point. They are not gonna let you pay anyways. RIGHT? hahaha...bra was saying why I like that one. Why he like that two ah. It's common sense what...You got girlfriend with you, so must bring ma. I don't have nobody. So I don't need to bring nuffin!! GEDDIT???? hahahaha...

We split into 2 tables. 6 kids and 5 adults. Our table has like 37 plates of sushi plus 3 chuwanmushi or something, croquette(?) and some T... tofu. The adults table has only 17 plates of sushi and nothing else!! We were kinda shocked really. We've got 20 whole plates of sushi MORE than them! hahaha...oh wells. As long as we're happy...all's swell right? hahaha...

Went to IMM to get stuffs from LS and Xzhi. Ma fan gui sia. Why must target me??? I'm not from YHHS anymore. BOOHOO. Lazy ass of a sister don't wanna go, so I gotta go in her place. URGH. Walked around before bra came to get me.

Got home and slacked all the way. Sleep is more like it. hhhhaa...cute pepper just slept under my feet cuz I propped my feet on the sofa. Fats was sleeping beside me too. So the 3 of us were sleeping. What a sweet sight. But the naughty girl still got up to shit and then back to sleep again. SLAP HER. Gotta clean it up.

Had a nice sleep last night cuz pepper was not sleeping with me. hahahaha...OOPS. That came out wrong. Never mind.

yay!! FOODDDDDD~~~~

The ladies at the table...

The guys...

Enjoying eh...

37 plates only ma...not a lot la...not at all...

Today is Johnny AKA OuyangWudi's 18th birthday!!!! Later they're going to celebrate. Pity the cake which is gonna be smashed later. BOYS. TSK. *shakes head*

OH KAYS!!!

WISHING JOHNNY A VERY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!! =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

DON'T BE SUCHA A LAMESTER ANYMORE CAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment