WOW!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beautiful Girls~


I seriously think Christina Aguilera is MUCH MUCH prettier than Britney Spears. NO offense there Benny. Just stating the obvious. wahahaha...

I totally love her in What A Girl Wants MV!!! So pretttttyyyy!!!

Stupid KimTack don't care me when I told him. wahahah...chao ah gua go eat shit and dieeeee!!!

Okays. Long day ahead tomorrow. Gotta go sleep lu...

NIGHTS PEOPLE~

Replies~

willmen: hahaha...why long cannot is it? hahaha...and long time never see you ler!

OuyangWudi: i where got call pple dumb? and i love my ear rings hor! dont judge them! they look beautiful on me!!! and why i cannot go walk walk on my own hah? who ask you guys that time dont want go!

wenya: hahaha...ya. smart you. i tagged at your blog too!! hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment