WOW!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Cuz you had a BAD WEEK...


LOUSY LOUSY DAY!!

Okays, my lousy days started ever since my laptop adapter was "spoilt". And that was like last friday? So it has been officially one whole bloody week!!

Now my stupid laptop is in "hospital" for like 3 to 4 days according to the lady at the counter. Hope I can get it back like on sunday? FINGERS CROSSED!!!

New adapter costs 160 bucks!! I don't wanna get it!! Anyone have fujitsu laptops adapters that you want to get rid of? Must be can use de lah. Second hand gladly welcome!! FASTER GIMME!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to SJ for accompanying me to Funan DigitaLife Mall. =]

Replies~

msXIANG: u sure not? tiramisu at np costs 2.50? very small one is it? hahaha...

OuyangWudi: never lor. is the truth.

sarahjane: u want 2 c mi 1st thing when u touched down in spore. dunch think i dunch knows! and hello, 115am is YOUR time not mine. we're 7 hours apart so dunch anyhows let pple think i miss u like what which i dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment