WOW!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

East Coast Park with Pepper!


We brought pepper to East Coast Park for the first time. And the 3 of us looked like TOTAL NOOBS. Really. Three of us mainly, fats, me and pepper. wahahaha...Pepper being her first time at ECP thus didn't know what to do. So we called her a noob dog. hahha...as for fats and me, it was also our first time going to ECP with a dog. So we're like noob owners. URGH. But seeing the other owners and their dogs there made us feel much in place. haha...Constant tugging of the leash, commanding their dog to do something and running after them. hahaha...OK. Most of them didn't really run after them. But we kinda did. heh.

As my laptop is BUANG now. I can't upload photos. Actually is can lah, but I lazy to put in the sd card and stuffs cuz I need to switch off my handphone to take out the sd card. So I decided against it. heh.

After ECP, brought pepper home and we went for dinner at eh...some Lotus Garden place ba. hahah...

Jie meis, we should go there someday man. It's like a buffet of thai and chinese cusine. Not really buffet, cuz there are waiters and waitresses who are serving you, but you can order ANYTHING on the menu for just 22 bucks for adults!!! It's quite worth it if you ask me. The only downside is that you can only order once for everything on the menu. But it's really not bad. The pros outweigh the cons. hahaha...at taman jurong there. AH BUCK! Interested???? *wiggles eyebrows*

tee hee...

okays, I guess photos will be up another day. heh. BYE NOW PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment