WOW!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Advanced Birthday Dinner...


Fats came home today and randomly shouted to momsie that we shall go to Red Dot for dinner today. Momsie pondered over it for some time and decided to ask Dad. Dad said ok and Bra is free too. So together with my da gu ma and cousin and lijun, off we went to Red Dot. hahaha...

We sat at the same seats again! 3 times in a row man! How coincidental is THAT! YOU tell me. hahhaa...I ordered the same pasta I ate the first time. But I don't know why. Today it wasn't as nice already. Maybe it's because the first time I was there I was like famished. So whatever I eat tastes like heaven to me. hahaha...

Oh. I forgot to mention it was like an advanced birthday dinner for me. Since the actual day fats is like so not free with her dammit zither lesson. hahah...So...yea.

I forgot to order desserts! While flipping through the menu I was like thinking to myself, "Hey, desserts sounds tempting. Will order some later." But when I finished, I was so full already I just couldn't think about any more food! haha...okay neh mind. Da gu ma said will go back again. Cuz she wants to try the pizza and sausage there. She said we'll order desserts next time too. YAY! haha...

WHOA!! Pepper fierce! Look at her fangs! Better don't disturb mi yall. If not...我放狗咬人!hahaha!

This one SOOOO cute! She looks so adorable when her pink little tongue is sticking out like that. hahah...And her beautiful blue eyes...*gushes on and on...*

With fatsieeeee.....

Everyone chatting. Stupid fats greedy pig. Take chicken wing and ruined the photo.

We don't look very much alike do we? heh.

Bra and cousin...

Da gu ma and cousin...

Momsie and Popsie...

Bra and GF. Not mine...HIS! So dim you.

Happy smiley faces with really big tummies in the car on the way home!


Results just out. Sucks as usual. hahaha...To say it in a nicer way...Mantained the very GOOD gpa lah. wahaha...But this time I don't have any D+ or D okay! So I shall console myself and say that it's a very good improvement. hahah...But next time lemme higher a bit can. SIM KIM TACK! You better know what to do! wahahha!

Alrighteyyy. Chalet is in less than 24 hours and I'm still sitting infront of my laptop shaking leg. I haven't even packed anything into my bag yet! Worse still, I don't even know what bag I'm gonna be using! hahaha...Oh wells. A little rush in life is good. Rightttt...heh.

Replies~

OuyangWudi: is it? maybe cuz u don't have a pet. if you have one, you'll feel different. trust me. haha. and i love your english too! wahaha...

Lynden: not you den who? no idea already. hahaha.

HUITING: hello! faster open house k! hahaha...and unlock some more diariesss! muahahah~~

SIEW: yea. got it! hee.

ahbuck: haha. touching righttt. you got tear? *do tearing action* hahaha...ok lah. she's not a furball. YOU ARE! waaahahaha! but i still love you k. tee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment