WOW!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Later alligator!


Just came back from chalet and turned eighteen! hahah...Like finally! Many happenings. So I shall update like maybe tomorrow when I don't feel so lazy.

I had like a super lot of fun today!! wahahaha...

"mmm..."
"brockkkk..."
"meow."
"meh."
"HOOT!"
"wang!"
"croak."
"pok geh!"
"gua." (so lame! HAHAHHA!)

Once I've complied all the photos, I'll update asap k! =]

This is the first time in my life that I cut 3 birthday cakes! hahaha...

Thanks to everyone who sent me lovely birthday wishes and also the presents!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS! =]]]]]]]]]]]]

Couln't be happier. I'm REALLY glad poly holidays are in september. waahaaha!

Alright, should head to sleep soon. See ya guys soon k! Whoever you are anyways. heh.

*blows lots of kisses filled with lots of love*

No comments:

Post a Comment