WOW!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Stuff happening these days...


I've been busy earning money like a good little girl UNLIKE dearie. muahahah! Ok lah. Don't say her already. Later she smack my HOT ASS. WAHAHAHHA!!! Inside joke sorry. heh.

I told Claire today that I love my life as it is now. Holidays...no worrying of projects or tests or exams. Don't really dread work as much as I dread school. hahahha! Meeting up with friends and having lots of fun with them! Like today, the sushi-making meet up at bei's house. It was so bloody spontaneous and so not planned beforehand. hahaha...The "activity" in bei's room was also very spur of the moment! wahahha! Secret. SHHH...

Lots of things had happened ever since I last blogged. hahaha...Like pepper's visit to husky's place. Husky was so polite to wear a bowtie and put on some nice-smelling powder, which I don't smell anything by the way. hahaaha!

Eh...still have what uh. OH. My uncle's new house and the housewarming party on sunday. Disney channel showing the movie "Camp Rock". It was kinda cool actually. hahha...

JSJ's SWS concert at TP with sarah jane. Dammit. STOP PINCHING ME! I'm so gonna pinch your legs everytime I see you! You better faint. wahahhahah!

This week I'm going to be working ALMOST everyday which is damn sian to me luh. hahaha...But really. All for the moneh. All for the moneh. Just gotta do it. For. The. Moneh.

Lionel's 18th birthday celebration today was a little...how to say, dry? hahaha...Many people were sick or couldn't turn up due to personal commitments. With no car with us, we ended up heading home after dinner. hahaha...Happy Birthday Lionel! Really. hahahahha! Can forget your present some more! Your woman god eh! hahah...

Oh wells. Alright. I think I should try to sleep earlier and earlier and get my body clock back into shape. It's like KNS now really. hahaha...Alright. Chalet next weekkkk!!!!!

PS: My hair smells like the soup at the steamboat place DAMMIT! My fingers too!! URGH!!!

Replies~

SIEW: haahaha. ya. VERY nice. esp the one with the red undies! hahahaha!!!

大姐: hahaha...yes. all thanks to da jie's PRO teaching. I have finally known what is Nihon Mura. wahahaha!

mrSAM: save it. it's already done! and i'm so NOT regreting anything. AND. You tattle tale!!! hahahhaa...

pretty cousun/cousin: hahah...I never take any samuel's pics. Cuz ur mama forgot to bring the camera!!! hahaha...But some photos with the birthday cake is in xiao shu's camera. Can get from him. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment