WOW!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year!

I graduated in 2006. It was a lousy graduation. There was nothing for me to remember it by, except for the lovely memories with my friends throughout the four years. Why did I say there was nothing for me to remember it by? It's because...


There was no yearbook. Usually, our school has it every year. Some schools required you to buy it. Ours was for free. From 2003-2005, I got free yearbooks every year. But I have totally NO idea why there was none in year 2006! Which was the year I graduated. There wasn't even any class photos! STUPID BUDGET SCHOOL. URGH.

Okay, no yearbooks. I can accept that. No class photos. It's fine as we took class photos ourselves before. So it's still okay. But the one major thing that irks me the most is that...

THERE WAS NO BLOODY PROM.

Being a fan of English movies, I've seen many movies which features prom nights as fun, wild, romantic and heart warming. So I've always dreamt of being able to attend a prom where I would have the equal amount of fun if not more. The year before us, they had a prom, but the response wasn't that good. So to prevent the same thing from happening again, they decided to cancel the prom for our graduation. Or so I've heard anyway. What kind of rubbish is that!? I remembered many people writing a petition to the school about wanting a prom. But I strongly believed they threw it away in the wastepaper baskets or shredded it or something.

I always felt that I didn't graduate properly because of the prom which meant so much to me ever since I was a kid. Hearing about other people's proms just make me go red with anger. YES. Anger. Not jealousy or envy. Anger because of the lousy school. But that was all in the past. And we shall not dwell on the past yes?

Alrigtey...Just one little reminder before I end this post...

Remember to...

Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment