WOW!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


So far, pepper's training has been going quite smoothly. I can't wait for the time when she can go to off leash level. A whole new level of coolness seh! HAHA.

There's software engineering tomorrow. DAMN SIAN I tell you. I think I would fall alseep. I usually sleep in lectures, hardly in tutorials, but for this module, it's just simply too YAWN. haha...

OH WELLS. One of our relative from China came to visit. I must say I don't think he's enjoying himself THAT much. *sigh*. Felt so sorry for him, wished there was something I could do. But sadly, I could think of none. *heavy sigh*

Alright...should get to bed. Have been sleeping earlier than holiday times. Not too early still. BUT. Huge improvement. To me that is. Recently, classmates have all been sleeping see beh early. No idea why. But hey, every happiness to you all yea? HAHA.

NITEY NIGHT!
FARE-DY WELL!

Replies~

OuyangWudi: haha...yea, high school musical rocks! you got no prom too? Our school sucks then! HAHA.

Fanni: VART LAH. haha...put ur face no one dare come my blog liao lor! HAHA. please wake up your idea and take a good look at yourself in the mirror. If you haven't broken all of them in your house, that is. WAHAHAHA~

lynn: cuz everytime is you mah. HAHA.

yiting: haha...hello! yes, you got it right! Clever girl. hahaha...

THE cousin: you do? haah...I do too! And where have YOU been all this while!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment