WOW!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Mee sua~


After school, went to meet Fanni and Claire at Orchard. Some people feeling very loaded, so went to Isetan to buy Agnes B bag. HAHA. Kannasai. After finishing whatever both of them wanna do, we head to Far East Plaza. Not the lao kok place, is the more "in" one. HEH.

They ate Chippy(this spelling?) while I ate Oyster mee sua. It's my second time eating this. I forgot how it tasted already. It was so good! HAHA. Fanni cannot resist the temptation and went to buy another bowl. Claire can't finish her Chippy, so I got that from her. Fanni left some chicken for me. I was damn full by the time I finished. So in a way, I had a mini buffet too. And it costs MUCH LESSER than the guys who ate Nihon Mura today. HAHAHA. Oh wells. As long as they're happy luh. HAHAHH!

Lunch was settled. We decided to went home since I have tuition at night. On the way home, Fanni and I had a DS show down. HAHA. I won her in Cooking Mama and she was damn pissed. EH HELLO. I should be the pissed one lor. Waste so much of by time sia. Slowly peel your apple and egg. Slowly cut ur corn and grind ur meat and pour your liquid. You think I don't remember ah! WAHAHAHA! So she had her revenge by changing the battle to Tetris. Which I kinda suck and don't play much. HAHA. So she happy lah. WHAT A NEH.

Parents were in a good mood I think. Cuz they fetched me to and fro from tuition. HAHA. But hey! I'm not complaining. HEH.

Trained pepper and she always looked like a darling. SOOOO CUTEE! HAAHAHHA. Okays, should sleep now. Lesson at 9am tomorrow. HATE IT.

ADIOS~


Replies~

sarahjane: EH! YOU DON'T ANYHOW TYPE ON KEYBOARD WITH ME AH!! HAHAH!

TOM: yea. confirm her fault. HAHAH!

via: hate chew lor. but since you admitted, i shall forgive you. HAHA.

msXIANG: dunno then forget it. not important anyways. haha...

OuyangWudi: really? i thought only in movies they'll do that. HAHAH. EH WHAT. i cry alone also no one can hear. I'm not wailing know. HAHAHA!

Lionel: sorry. wo men hao xiang bu ren shi.

No comments:

Post a Comment