WOW!

Monday, May 25, 2009

First Day Of Attachment~

First day at NCS today! Heng got Haamesh with me man. If not surely damn awkward one. HAHA. I'm lucky my RO is like nice. And his collegues all damn funny. HAHA. They invited us to lunch with them and drove us to AMK S11. HAHAH. But the weather is SEE BEH hot one can?? BTH.

After lunch went back office and slack. Cuz the internet connection got problem. Anywhere also cannot go. SIAN MAN. I have to rely on email to communicate with the rest lah! Emailed siew, nicey and ang shu ning straight away. HAHAH...Damn farneh.

Went off earlier today since there's nothing for us to do. RO gave us a lift to YCK Mrt station. Home sweet home.

My feet is totally killing me lor!! DAMN BTH. Wonder what shoe am I gonna wear tomorrow sia. The back of my feet's skin is already peeling and it's DAMN PAINFUL. Touch water also will make me scream. HAHAH. JIALAT LIAO.

Okay....hope I won't dislike it there. HAHA.

BYE ALL~

And it sucks that I cannot attend Sarah Jane's graduation ceremony. OH WELLS. HEEE.

I HOPE YOU HAD FUN YOU BITCH! HAHAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment