WOW!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

YAY~ SLEEP IN THE COLD~

FINALLY!! The day has arrived after 2 whole weeks. MY AIRCON FINALLY ARRIVED!!

WHOO HOO~~~~

Ever since I came back from suzhou, the aircon has been down. So I have been sleeping with the fan on for like 2 weeks. DAMN HOT. Every night I will get so irritated because of the heat that I will just scold fats for the tiniest little thing. HAHA. She complained that I'm so mean to her. AS USUAL. HAHA.

Now with the new aircon, I don't think I'm gonna scold her...AS MUCH AS BEFORE. HAHAH. Of course I'm still gonna scold her cuz of the dumb things I can PREDICT she's gonna do. HEE.

I'M LIKE THE BEST SISTER. EVER. WAHAHAHAH!!!

No msn and facebook in the day. Everything has to be done at night. I'm not complaining alot since I'm luckier than eileen. hahah...

HENG THERE IS EMAIL. I've been "msn-ing" using email for the past 3 days and counting. HAHAH. Everyone is very amused by it. I don't know why leh. I thought it's pretty normal?? hahah...OH WELLS.

Starting to do work already. Hope I know what I'm doing and what they are talking. HAHA.

Okay, just finished my lunch. DAMN SLEEPY NOW.

SIGNING OFF~ BYE.

PS: See Twitter. I'll update it often. HAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment