WOW!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Missing Pepper Day 21 and 22...

On sunday, we ended our lab at 3pm. The rest went to Guan Qian Jie again. Nicey and I cannot tahan the heat, so we decided to sleep in. With the air con on. DAMN SHIOK. HAHAH!

Slept all the way till like 7pm. Woke up and went out to buy dinner. The dinner gang like everyday getting smaller sia. HEH. All so moody already. Reached the shop and decided to buy food back instead. Cuz the shop the smoke smell is not very nice. hahah...So we all bought the same thing.

Went back to hostel and eat. After a while, wenjie, SJ and KX came. Wenjie and SJ ate in our room cuz they went to buy pocky before that. Ate and watched TV. Then slack till like 11pm.

Nicey and Siew then proceeded downstairs. Little did they know what's gonng happen to them. SO CRAP. I don't think I shall say it out here. HAAH. Secrets shall be kept secrets. Only you know, I know, sky know, earth know. WAHAHAH!!! But you 2 owe me hor! hahah...NNPS.

Yesterday, all of us slept till like damn late. 11 plus 12pm then woke up. First time. HAHA. Met the rest at 1pm and all went out together to Time Square. We split into 2. Cuz we want to eat, all feeling damn hungry. HAHA.

AND THE LUNCH WAS SUPERB I TELL YOU. ALL OF US AGREED THAT IT WAS THE BEST LUNCH WE HAD IN SUZHOU SO FAR. AND I SERIOUSLY THINK NO LUNCH CAN TOP IT LOR! SOME MORE THE PRICE WAS VERY VERY REASONABLE. THE AMBIENCE WAS PERFECT. AND WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY SIA. AND I ALSO LOVE THE PERSONAL TOILET CAN! HAHAH!!!

Okay, maybe it might be due to the fact that we were one of the very few customers. But the whole mall was VERY empty. I have no idea why. The staff in the mall all like sian diao already. hahaha...

Nicey and I still can't get over the lunch yesterday. Especially nicey lor. So irritating, kept on reminding me about it. hahaha...But it was really good!

After lunch, everyone felt so sian already. So I randomly suggested go sing K lah. Cuz I just want lie somewhere and don't move. HAHA. Surprisingly, everyone so on. WTH. So we took cab down to guan qian and went to the same place for K. HAHAH.

But everyone was like SLEEPYYY. So all no mood. We only high for the "CATERPILLAR" song. HAHAH!!! SORRY NICEY. I SERIOUSLY LOL-ED WHEN YOU SAID THIS. HAAHHA!!!

Ate Mac for dinner. Heard from the others that it sucks. I only ate the fries, so I'm not too sure. HEH.

Reached home at around 10 plus. OKAY LAH.

POST SOME PHOTOS. If not look so boring. CAN SLEEP ALREADY.

PS: I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHILE BLOGGING. SO MAYBE SOMETHING MIGHT SEEM INCOHERENT TO YOU. HAHAAH!!!


In HangZhou:












OUR TOUR GUIDE WHICH WE ALL LIKE. =)

In Shanghai:






THE SUPERB LUNCH!!! :




The impromtu K session:

BALEK KAMPONG. hahah!


No comments:

Post a Comment