WOW!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Missing Pepper Day 23...

Lab as usual. I can't believe we're going back to Singapore in 2 more days! SO FAST LAH! I still felt as if I just arrived here for the first week. HAHA. I bet we're all gonna miss the cheap food here. ESP THE SUPERB LUNCH IN TIMES SQUARE!! I hope we are able to go eat tomorrow again. HAHAH!

Anyways...Mr Leung treated us to dinner tonight. At the "Dong Po Rou" restaurant. HAHAH! I still don't know what is the name of the restaurant despite this being my third time there. HAHAH. OH WELLS. Doesn't matter. =)

There was a HUGE birthday cake for the belated birthday babies. Namely, Ghee hean, Victor, Weiting and Daphny. (Don't know how to spell her name. HEH.) The birthday candle was so interesting! When you lit it, it will automatically unfold itself and play the birthday tune! SO CUTE. haha...But then, it got bloody irritating after awhile cuz the kuku melody kept on replaying itself. HAHAH.

While walking back from the restaurant, I heard the birthday tune. I strongly suspected they threw it into the dustbin outside the restaurant. HAHA. DAMN FUNNY.

SO ANYWAYS............Tomorrow is going to be the last night we're at suzhou. So...erm...YAH. HAHAH!

Playing fireworks tomorrow~~~

BYE NOW PEEPS!

=)))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment