WOW!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Missing Pepper No More!

hahaha...I'm back! Faster than you can say "wha...?" Time flies lor seriously. I still feel as if I'm in suzhou. When I woke up this morning and saw pepper...I was thinking to myself..."where is nicey? How come she never wake me up today?" HAHAH!!!

I told nicey about it and she laughed. Aww...we miss sleeping together lah. HAHAH.

But we don't really miss suzhou as a WHOLE. We confirm not missing the 12 flight of stairs up to our lab! haha...And the lousy canteen food which we always force ourselves to finish. Although sometimes, it's quite good. HEH. Haven't start to miss 手抓饼 yet. Maybe I won't miss it. HAHA.

Ate Lor Mee for brunch just now and felt all weird. SO SINGAPOREAN!! HAHAH...Nicey said her kuay tiao feels weird too. As in, not that it tasted bad, just that, it's not what we usually eat over the past one month. hahah...

HUITING says:
AHHH

HUITING says:
JO I MISS YOU SIA

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
HAHAH

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
WAHHH

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
you miss me sehhh

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
HAHAH

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
how come so suddenly realise my importance in your life?

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
HAHAHAH!!

HUITING says:
LOL

HUITING says:
just that i never say cannnn

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
awww

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
im so toucheddd

[YHHB] msJO BACK! =) says:
*sobs*

AWWWW....I MISS YOU TOO NICEYYYY!! hahah...It's okay. We'll be seeing each other on monday already! 730am as usual in JE mrt uh~ HAHAH...

Many thanks to the people who came to the airport last night!!

Sam, LS, Lao gao, BBs, Crazy Ger, Lihui, Ah loke, Chee how! Happy belated How-Ge, hope you enjoyed your cake and tau huay partaye at the void deck! HAHAH!

Claire, Alvin, Lionel, Teckies, Johnny! Thanks love for the lovely gift. I seriously have no idea why you got me something when I'm already BACK. HAHA. But thanks!! Love it. =)

OHHH!! AND AH VIA KIA TAN WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO MISS CALLED ME WHEN I LANDED. hahha...She insisted I put this up. MUAHAHA. THANKS LOR. haha...I still have to call you back using my money sia. SUCKS. hahah...

And of course my family, minus Pepper. HAHAH.

Now it's back to the stress of FYP, high cost of living and fast pace of Singapore. OH MAN. HAHAH...

I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Replies~

Sally: SALLY!! You forgot to ask me for you sweets again lah! I kept on wanting to give you Hi-Chew, but kept on forgetting also! haah...

msXIANG: no presents lah! Get yourself something in Wuhan! HAHAH!!

Bei: HAHA! Yeah, I'm back. A little sian but yes, I'm still glad I'm back! MUAHAHHA!!

Shuwen: haha...CHIONGGGGG. SUCKS LOR. haha... Can't wait for monday too! Except seeing Scott. MUAHAHA.

mrSAM: oh shut up sam. HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment