WOW!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missing Suzhou Now...

HAHAHA. I can't believe I said I miss Suzhou lah. I reportedly told many of my friends that I can't wait to be back in Singapore and will NEVER miss Suzhou. And now...

WHADAYA KNOW HUH? hahaha...

I miss...

-bunking with Nicey with occassional disturbance from siew. OOPS. HAHAH.

-waking up at 8am even though lab starts at 8:30am

-night time activities with nicey and siew. Eg. Dancing to Wonder Girls' songs. HAHA!

-Webcaming with friends and making dumb faces...

-going out with the idiots and always laughing at very random things

-eating good food and relaxing all the way

-late night gatherings playing and talking cock

-ang shu ning knocking on our door every morning to see if we're ready

-room check every night

-wei siong tapping my shoulder and asking me if I missed him. HAHA. CRAP.

-threatening to RAPE ang shu ning and calling her a slut if she disturbs me. HEE.

-snacking on everything in the room and watch dumb movies with nicey

-chats with nicey while snacking and watching dumb movies. HAHAH! BTH.

-people screaming "jojo, you're too tall!" in my ear when taking group photos and I'm standing at the front. MUAHAHHA!

-the good and CHEAP restaurant food

-personal toilets in karaoke lounges and restaurants

-being amused/irritated by the tiffs KX and SJ have EVERY SINGLE DAY

-scolding the china vulgarities. hahah...

-strawberry oreos!!!! OMG.

-the many different flavours of pocky

-the many different kinds of snacks

-the many different snacks with JAY CHOU's face on it. hahah...

-Pearl Milk Tea

I think still got a lot more. But I can't think of more at this moment in time. hahah...

Siew with our lovely moisturiser which we all apply religiously every day and night. HAHAH.

Siew's sleeping shoes. HAHAH.

We all brought the same lip balm without knowing! Nicey is the green one, mine the blue one, Siew the pink one.

As you can see, Nicey's lips are constantly dry. HAHAH. And I hate the creamy texture of my balm lah. EEW. I never used it in singapore already. HEH.

My trusty, pink and chio Hello Kitty webcam which allows me to see my family and friends and vice versa. hahah...

Photos from the Last Day In Suzhou...

Eileen went around taking individual shots with everyone sia. HAHAH.

Irritating GOH WEI XIONG! hahah...I DO NOT MISS HIM. EVER.

Wenjie refuses to believe his height. HAHAH. Delusional.


My LOVELY CTS Members. HAHAHHA!!!

This picture kinda dark. But we are ALL wearing masks! Walking around in the airport. HAHAH. Was a very funny sight. Everyone kept on complaining that it was bloody hot and it fogged some glasses. HAHAH.

Ang shu ning came to our lab on wednesday after her presentation. She then proceeded to kop my phone and snap away with everyone. SLUT. HAHAHA!

THE SLUT WITH THE GOLDEN HAIR. OOPS. HAHAHA!! LOVE YOU LAH~ HEE.

Our Messy work desk back in singapore. hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment