WOW!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holidays...NOT!

Everyone I know are having their 2 weeks worth of holidays, in preparation for xmas!! YAY. Except for Via. HEH, sorry. But I'm not any better. Sucks that I have to chiong my stupid PCS. PUI. Going back to school on 23 dec and 29 dec! YUCKS TO THE MAXI CAB PLEASE. Have to faster irritate tack already. HAHA.

Well, at least most of the important common tests are over. My Logistics and Distribution is really gonna be BUANG. SIGHH. Blame it all on myself. =(

Anyways, you guys should go catch Avatar. Quite a cool movie. Although I thought the blue coloured characters were kinda freaky, but they're actually charming in their own ways. HEH.

Freaky right? I KNOW. But when they smile, they actually look nice. HAHAH.

From the directors of Terminator and Titanic. Terminator I don't care so much, but TITANIC!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA WATCH THIS!!!!!! ( I just remembered the incident of doing a titanic in the toilet. HAHAH. STUPID SHIT.)

OKILY. GOTTA GO NOW. BYE ALL.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS YALL! (Pretend you did not see this Sylvia Tan. HEH.)

No comments:

Post a Comment