WOW!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Hello kitty Lusts!!!

I went to Chinatown with ASN today. Slut wanted to buy textiles to sew a pouch. HAHA. Then after getting her stuff, I force her to queue for KOI bubble tea and went to Chinatown Point to see my hello kitty things. HEH.

SO MANY THINGS I WANNA BUY LAH! CHICKEN PIE! But all like so bloody expensive. BOOHOO. =(

One specially lustful item is the new version of the bread cutter. I already have one of the version. Which is this.

You cut the bread like this.

And you get super cute hello kitty shaped bread like this!!

Credits to jessieling.com. Sorry for using her pictures. HEH.


And the one I'm lusting after is this!!


WHEE!

You'll get bread with fillings! It's supposed to seal the sides of the bread so that the fillings will not drop all over the place. COOL OR VART.


Of course there are still so many more that I want. But kinda lazy to find all the photos and post it up. HAHA.

Nothing much to blog already. Shall stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment